Sunday, August 1, 2010

More of what we've been up to...

Pumpkins :)
my Keith

Addison

Makayla


me and my Sweetie!


Makayla on the biggest pumpkin we have so far!

and Addison on the big one!


baby goats! the girls love having new baby goats and talk about them all the time!


Time to feed the fish!

making fish faces with our Daddy!



sweet, sweet, sweet :)

Kieth got me a hummingbird feeder for my birthday and I love watching my hummingbirds! well...we both do!


This tripped me out, Addison in her play high heels and big pocketbook, but still having to have Daddy carry her!



the cousins on their final night home.



Addison and Jay...they cannot deny each other. 2 peas, 1 pod!


the Cooke's!


we love our Great Granny J!



me and my girls!

I had lunch and time with Denise, we've known each other since we were 5! It was so fun to catch up and remember back to the good ole days!

This is the morning after the girls' first sleepover! We all survived!


This is the love of my life. I love my Keith, he is amazing!

fireworks at Archer's Lodge on the 4th.


me and Kay


fun playing at the playground with our cousins!


cousins!

Baby Claire arrived! Sweet and Gorgeous!

playing with Emily and Elisabeth

3 sets of TWINS in this picture!!!!

my baby girls at VBS

me and Amber :)

No comments: