Sunday, August 1, 2010

What we've been up to...

my pretty prissy girls in the outfits from Ms. Ruby!


I turned 30!!


All the girls went to dinner and bowling!



How adorable are they?!?


Daddy on the combine, getting in the wheat.


Daddy walking with his girls at the park


Mommy and her girls!


Chillin' in the pool :)


Meredith Girls Cookout


Addison chillin on Aunt Christy

Makayla and Aunt Christy


Nana and her girls

My girls at White Lake, home sweet home

Hannah, Olivia, Makayla, and Addison....Lawson Grandyoungins'



Kaley and the twins, at the Museum of Science



This was the day we took the horse and buggy ride...I didnt get a good pic of everyone on the buggy.

at the museum again

our gorgeous family at Easter


at the Mudcat's game. the girls loved it and sat perfectly still and had fun for 8 innings!



playing with Nico on the farm...and new baby sister Emma.



Addison, Olivia, Makayla

Olivia, Abby, Addison, Lily, Makayla


My pretty girls!!!!

No comments: