Thursday, October 15, 2009

Finally back to it!

I havent been too good with this blogging thing, but I have had several requests lately so...let's just start with our 2 year old pics...these are from August, they were actually made on the girls' birthday.










We stay busy, that is for sure! The girls are amazing! I cannot believe their imagination! Tonight I watched them grocery shop, put lotion on their babies (although the lotion was their play ketchup bottle), and sit on the bed and read each other stories. They talk up a storm! Keith and I were talking tonight about what good playmates they are. They just roam down the hall to one of their rooms and play. In fact, tonight we had no "fits!"

Most recently we have been spending a lot of time with family. We went this past weekend to see Nana and Papa and of course Aunt Christy, Hannah and Olivia were there! It is always wonderful to be with family! I just wish they were closer. Now the girls talk about "Papa's big playground" and how they miss everyone. I tell them I do too!

No comments: