Sunday, June 14, 2009

our weekend

Nana, Papa, Aunt Christy, Uncle Timmy, Hannah and Olivia came to visit this weekend! We celebrated Father's Day and my birthday. We had the best time. Nana and Papa came right through the door and right to the twin's bedroom. Nevermind the fact that I had just put them down for their nap 20 minutes earlier and they weren't asleep yet! That was perfectly fine though, I know how much everyone enjoys spending time with them. I am usually ready to get them up too after they have been asleep for an hour or so. I miss the sweet ring of laughter they bring when they are up and playing. We had a wonderful visit and we are planning another visit really soon. A much longer visit might I add! Enjoy some pics of our fun time together!

1 comment:

Nichole said...

This is a record! Good job updating all of us! Those girls are so beautiful!