Sunday, November 30, 2008

What we've been up to lately...

We've been having a blast lately! I have to admit, my girls are at this super fun age. Daily they are learning how to do new things and say new words. Their bursts of laughter bring me so much joy daily. I want to share a few special pictures with you that we have taken over the last couple of weeks.

First, my sleeping beauties! These pictures are precious. Keith doesn't like me to take pictures of them sleeping out of fear I am going to wake them. They have yet to wake up because of flash, but if they do, and I get a sweet picture...it was worth it!




Next, just some happy pictures of our girls!





Our beautiful family!


Play in the laundry basket, a daily favorite of ours!


Play with Tracey's pets! The girls were amazed!




No comments: